Sunday, March 20, 2022

In down economic situation what can I do?

Decrease economic situation make me always thinking about effort of how to reach financial, how to effort to obtain extra income. Sometime I am thinking about want to be a Youtuber. But become a Youtuber is not making fast income, to accumulate four thousand showtime and a thousand subscriber need a long times, while I need money soon and fast. Then I hear some information about photography, become a photographer to contribute selling a photo. May be this my path to increase the money I think. Isn't my hobby photography since school age? I do soon to collect shooting photos by my handphone and upload to microstock selling photos. Mostly of my photos is rejected, majority caused out of focus and noise reason. As you know that I am not a professional photographer, am I. So, it is usually bad photography result, isn't it? Really, become amateur photographer contributor is also not easy. Well, now I still choose my living cost depend on my little salary as a honor teacher.

No comments:

Make Money